Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Annie


So I thought you all might be interested in a video I made for a friend of mine. This is Annie a standard poodle and her owner Joyce. She's going to be one of the other dogs doing the trick demo in February. Annie is just the sweetest, but highest energy dog I have ever met. She's quite a handful!




After the pet expo Joyce and I are planning on getting together to teach two dog tricks. I have been dieing to try some and I think it would be really cute. :)



3 comments:

Sue said...

How cute! Poodles do everything with such good humor. I absolutely adore my standard poodle. She is a parti-colored poodle and she fit right in with my parti-colored cockers. We also have one Afghan Hound and one Aussie and the poodle keeps everyone on their toes! I can't wait to get another one!

Sandra said...

Annie looks like a love bug. But I have to admit I've never met one that wasn't full of energy. They are definitely full of spunk and personality.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Sue! Welcome!

I agree Sandra, I don't think I have the stamina for a standard poodle full time. But they are fun to borrow!