Saturday, November 12, 2011

Trick Title: Shell Game


Our new trick for our Championship Trick title. I hope you enjoy. I had some hang ups teaching this one. Like Gauis' initial insistence on no sniffing and just guessing frantically at random. Some hound dog he is. But we figured it out.


Gauis had his first try at Senior earthdog today. He worked for the appropriate length of time, and recalled to Sean though it took 60 seconds. But he didn't get to the rat in time as he had to make a detour to bark at the judges.  He gets another go at it tomorrow with Sean, I however will be at work.

2 comments:

Dachshund Nola said...

Cool what a cute Doxie! I'd like to do agility too, it looks so fun and I'm good at it. Hope you stop by
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

Elizabeth said...

Hi welcome! I'm sure Nola would be great at agility.