Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Goodbye Wilbur


Will went off to his forever home last night and we are super happy for him. He will have two young labs as brothers, and a 10 year old dachshund, and a 15 year old beagle. This way he'll never be alone (this is great because he gets nervous by himself). His new mommy also participates in the caring canines (a therapy dog group) and is really excited about taking him on therapy dog visits. And he gets to sleep in the bed :) I'm sad to see him go as he was my favorite foster pup so far, but the fact that his new home is so prefect for him makes me feel much better. Goodbye Wilbur and good luck. My new foster should be arriving tomorrow. I'll let you know all about him soon :)

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Good luck in your new home, Wilbur! It sounds like he's going to the perfect place for him :)

Hope your next foster (getting another tomorrow is so fast!) is just as greast as him.

firstyouleap said...

My heart stopped for a minute when I saw the title of this post! I haven't checked in lately so 'goodbye' to a pup scared me. So so happy for Wilbur and hooray for you and Gaius for making such a welcoming home for dogs in transition. You get what you give--blessings in your future!
Melinda and Jeeves

Elizabeth said...

Oops, the post was not intended to give you a heart attack, now that I read the title like that I can see how it can be miss understood. I'm glade my news is much happier :)