Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trick Title Update: I'm not feeling so good.....


Wow, its been a while. Sorry about that. Life happens as you know and I've been very busy with work stuff which has kept me away from the blog for a while. Not from training of course... Never from that :P Anyhow I'm back and I have a new trick to show you all. I actually completed this one before I left on my long hiatus. But better late then never right?

So this trick took an evening to learn.... and maybe six or so sessions? I guess. It was a while ago. Very easy to get him to retrieve the tissue. The throw away part took some time. Mostly with me figuring out the logistics. Leaning the trash can against the cupboard worked. If it wasn't held up he'd put his front feet up and topple the thing over. Which freaked him out a bit so our progress was momentarily slowed.

P.S. My voice is especially irritating in this one. Sorry about that :) Turn the volume down.


No comments: